Remote Parish Council Meeting
You are hereby summoned to attend an online meeting of Tattershall with Thorpe Parish Council, to be held on 5th May 2020 at 7.15pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Signed:……Mrs K M Elliott …………… Mrs K M Elliott (Clerk) Date: 28th April 2020.
There will be a 15 minute public forum prior to the first item on the agenda, when members of the public may raise any matters of interest in the parish, and may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
LOGIN – please follow these instructions:
Karen Elliott is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Tattershall with Thorpe Parish Council
Time: May 5, 2020 07:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 771 8233 4760
Please call the clerk on 01507 581101 if you are having any problems logging in.
AGENDA for the remote Meeting of Tattershall with Thorpe Parish Council
1. Welcome & Chairman’s Report
2. Apologies for Absence: to receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the clerk prior to the meeting.
3. To receive Declarations of Interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
4. To approve as a correct record the notes of the last meeting, on 3rd March & 7th April 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign as the official minutes.
5. Reports from District and County Councillors, Police and any other outside agencies.
6. To co-opt to fill Vacancies for parish councillors
a) To consider when to publish and distribute a leaflet promoting parish council. (Letter to residents attached) Costs are £126 plus VAT. Could we also please consider sending out a joint request for village hall committee members included in this document?
7. Clerks report on correspondence and matters outstanding:
a) Blacksmiths Corner - the planned consultation event in April has been postponed until at least May.
b) Post Office closure and Co-op refurbishment – the building works are currently on hold.
c) Market Place improvement work – this has been put on hold until lockdown is over.
d) Annual Parish Meetings – these are postponed until May 2021.
e) Police Panel representative – there have been no meetings and therefore there is nothing to report.
f) Letters of thanks received from Coningsby & Tattershall Lions and LIVES.
8. Community Speed Watch Scheme
a) To receive a report from CSW teams in Tattershall & Tattershall Thorpe – there has been no activity within the parish during lockdown.
9. Grass Cutting – this will continue both locally and on behalf of LCC.
10. Highway’s Matters – I am not aware of any.
11. Trees in Tattershall – review of trees in Churchyard, Clinton Park and Market Place – this will take place when face to face meetings can resume.
12. Asset Register review – following on from reports at March meeting, what work needs doing?
a) Tattershall Thorpe Sign – needs a new post and this will cost £ to be confirmed - Costello & Tokelove and Hogg Ricweld both asked to quote.
13. Clinton Park Link – TA asked What are the parish council prepared to take responsibility for in the long term?
14. Clinton Park Land – To defer the consideration of proposals until after the lockdown is over.
15. To approve verge and path edge cutting back in Tattershall Thorpe – Quote from J Ward £500 and budget in 19/20 is £500.
16. To consider renewing membership for CPRE at £36
17. To consider application for District Councillors Community Grant Scheme
18. Tearout Festival 2020, Scholey Park – proposal to meet with council and inform us about the event planned for July.
19. Insurance – to consider renewal of parish council insurance at £543.69
20. Planning Matters:
a) S/176/01895/19 – Willow Holt Caravan Park FFP given for café.
21. Financial Matters:
a) Approve Payment of Accounts – see attached sheet with further details and bank reconciliations.
22. Reports from Outside meetings
23. Items for next Agenda and date of next meetings
a) Full Council Tuesday 2nd June 2020 @ 7.15pm.